Blueforce Command Center is a patent-pending software application for Windows laptops, netbooks, tablets, and servers that enables the rapid formation of tactical teams and facilitates rich information sharing amongst team members both as a “manned” endpoint, but also as an autonomous endpoint (non-human and unattended). The software, which can scale to thousands of subscribed endpoints, provides shared awareness and extended presence of people, sensors, and services; and it enables secure information exchange between them using standard cellular, WIFI, WiMAX, satellite, wired, and/or mesh networks.
Blueforce’s Tactical Presence Protocol fuses geo-location, network location, health, and sensor data into a presence heartbeat that is light on the network, yet provides complete tactical awareness as to where your people are and what’s going on around them. Command Center’s UI provides a just-in-time Dashboard that allows the enduser to construct a mission-specific view using drag-and-drop gestures. Furthermore, Command Center exports data in real-time to KML for real-time overlays on GIS or other C4ISR tools.
Blueforce Command Center is secure and extensible and provides a plug-in interface for integration of a multitude of sensor types and/or enterprise information services. This bi-directional interface allows for construction of plugins that “listen” and/or provide enterprise services out to the last tactical mile. Coupled with Command Center’s extended presence capabilities, the software provides a mission critical solution for life safety, mission efficiency, and the movement of perishable tactical mission data amongst team members and commanders.
- Scalable and Interoperable: Supports thousands of subscribed endpoints and provides presence output as real-time KML for use with GIS or C4ISR systems
- Runs Manned or Unattended: Can be used as a tactical, manned command and control endpoint, or housed in a data center as an autonomous service platform
- Tactical Presence: Presence is more than offline, online, or away. Presence is about texture and context; this includes location, health, and status fused to provide complete awareness of each endpoint
- Mission Dashboard: Enduser configurable Mission Dashboard allows for easy drag-and-drop construction for monitoring of desired subscribed endpoints
- Secure: Blueforce uses FIPS 140-2/NIAP EAL2 certified cryptographic provider for authentication and encryption
- Information Sharing: Share pictures, floor plans, biometrics, and more
- Location: Geospatial tracking for outdoor use and wireless tracking for indoor use
- Extensible, Plug-In Platform: Allows person-attached, unmanned ground sensors, and enterprise information system data to be normalized and shared amongst the team
- Pervasive Computing: Runs on Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 and above
- Situational Awareness
- Command and Control
- K9 Operations
- Surveillance and Collection
- Life Safety and Occupational Health
- Special Operations
- Battlefield Medical/Combat Casualty
- Remote Sensor Networks
Please contact us for additional information.
Date of Release: 2/1/2012
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7 (.NET Framework 4.0 or higher)
- CPU: 1Ghz or better Intel® Core™ i3 or i5 Processor
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 minimum
- Memory: 256MB
- Storage: 25MB for core application, 1GB for application data
- Network: Internet connection, 128Kbps or higher
- Account: XMPP/Jabber account (i.e., GoogleTalk, Apple iChat, Cisco Collaboration, Oracle Collaboration, OpenFire) for WAN communications
- GSA Schedule 70
- Integrated Base Defense
- Responder Knowledgebase (RKB)