Blueforce Tactical (BTAC) is a patent-pending mobile software application that enables the rapid formation of tactical teams and facilitates rich information sharing amongst team members using Android and iOS Smartphones and tablets brought to the tactical environment. The software provides shared awareness and extended presence of people, sensors, and services; and it provides secure information exchange between them using standard cellular, WIFI, WiMAX, satellite, and/or mesh networks.
Blueforce’s Tactical Presence Protocol fuses geo-location, network location, health, and sensor data into a presence heartbeat that is light on the network, yet provides complete tactical awareness as to where your people are and what’s going on around them.
BTAC is secure and extensible and provides a plug-in interface for integration of a multitude of sensor types and/or information services. Coupled with BTAC’s extended presence capabilities, the software provides a mission critical solution for life safety, mission efficiency, and the movement of perishable tactical mission data amongst team members and commanders.
- Tactical Presence: Presence is more than offline, online, or away. Presence is about texture and context; this includes location, health, and status fused to provide complete awareness of each endpoint
- Secure: Blueforce uses FIPS 140-2/NIAP EAL2 certified cryptographic provider (Android) for authentication and encryption
- Information Sharing: Share pictures, floor plans, biometrics, and more
- Location: Geospatial tracking for outdoor use and wireless tracking for indoor use
- Extensible, Plug-In Platform: Allows person-attached and unmanned ground sensors to be normalized and shared amongst the team
- Pervasive Computing: Runs on Android and iOS SmartPhones and tablets
- Shared Situational Awareness
- Command and Control
- K9 Operations
- Surveillance and Collection
- Life Safety and Occupational Health
- Special Operations
- Battlefield Medical/Combat Casualty
- Remote Sensor and M2M Networks
Please contact us for additional information.
Date of Release: 12/20/2011
- OS: Android v2.2 and above
- Processor: 1.0GHz or better
- Screen: 480 x 800 or better
- Memory: 20 MB for application
- Storage: Varies by use case
- Network: TCP/IP, 56Kbps or better
- Account: XMPP Account for WAN use (Supported by Apple, GoogleTalk, Sun, Oracle, Cisco, and open source switches)
- GSA Schedule 70
- Integrated Base Defense
- Responder Knowledgebase (RKB)