JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES EXECUTIVE
Blueforce is an exciting and rapidly growing mobile software company serving the national security and public safety market segments. We are the first to market in the integrated Shared Tactical Awareness, Collaboration, and Machine to Machine mobile software market.
Unparalleled in the mobile software industry, Blueforce Tactical (BTAC) mobile software delivers a secure, interoperable, and adaptive solution for teams working in last tactical mile environments. Blueforce’s current customers include Department of Defense, Homeland Security, Intelligence Community, Law Enforcement, and First Responder agencies. Blueforce’s customers attest that their use of BTAC has led them to increased life safety, mission efficiency, and a higher tempo of operations.
Our energetic and aggressive team is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and proven Software Sales Account Executive to join our team. The Account Executive will be responsible for developing a sound territory strategy, following up on leads, closing new customers, and servicing existing accounts. The proven sales professional will have a track record of previous success for meeting or exceeding sales quotas for a successful software company in the industry.
- Understand customer’s business and technology product requirements
- Learn Blueforce product features; encapsulate and present effectively to customers
- Identify, measure and communicate business benefits of Blueforce solutions
- Establish a good working relationship with Blueforce executives and our partner channels
- Establish and grow new and existing accounts
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales quota
Required Experience, Education and Skills:
- 3-5 years of outside software sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Dedication, desire for success, highly driven and have a positive attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Government software sales experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Travel up to 50% of the time
Blueforce Development Corporation offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package and the opportunity for company stock options. Blueforce also offers a benefits package including health insurance and 15+ days of paid vacation. If you are interested in applying for this position please respond with a cover letter and resume at email@example.com. Blueforce is an equal opportunity employer.