Are you a Sales System Engineer?
Blueforce is an exciting and rapidly growing edge IoT software company serving the commercial, national security and public safety market segments globally. We are the first to market in the integrated Shared Tactical Awareness, Collaboration, and Machine to Machine mobile software market. Blueforce’s current customers include Global 1000 companies, militaries, intelligence community, public safety, and smart cities here in the U.S. and abroad.
As a Sales System Engineer for our government, enterprise and mid-market sales and channel teams, you’ll play a huge role in helping companies and agencies understand the value of Blueforce products and services. It will be your mission to demystify technology, optimize the sales process, and neutralize any technical barriers that keep our customers and prospects from evaluating and adopting Blueforce. The position will be based in our Newburyport, MA headquarters.
- Support the channel sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required
- Design and deliver solution frameworks which will include Blueforce client software, software plugins, and service platform (i.e., cloud, on-premises hosting) to support outcome selling on an enterprise level.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technology vision, system and application architecture definition, problem anticipation, and problem solving.
- Coordinate and plan delivery with the sales and service delivery teams; as well as the client.
- Perform client education tasks such as technical demonstrations, technology overview sessions, and solution proposal sessions
- Engage and support partner sales and technical teams
- Provide mentoring and professional development to other team members throughout the organization
Required Experience, Education and Skills:
- You have an Associates or Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or other technical major
- You have 3-5 years of enterprise software or SaaS experience in a technical pre-sales role with a demonstrated track record of success
- You have outstanding communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) that enable you to converse easily with everyone from end users to C-level executives
- You have a deep understanding of computing systems and principles particularly around the delivery of hosted services
- You are able to become eligible for a US DoD Secret security clearance.
- Travel up to 50% of the time
If you are interested in applying for this position, please respond with a cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Blueforce Development Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.