Are you looking for a Quality Assurance internship this summer?
Blueforce is looking for a motivated Quality Assurance Intern to join our team this summer in Newburyport, Massachusetts.
As a Quality Assurance Intern for our services and support teams, you’ll play a huge role in the testing of our software and reporting various severity level “bugs” back into our development group. You will have an opportunity to work side-by-side with software and support engineers where you will learn software testing methodologies and test automation skills. It will be your mission to hunt and kill bugs so that our military and first responders use the best product possible. The position will be based in our Newburyport, MA headquarters.
- Work with our Director of Field Support Services to develop Quality Assurance test plans
- Test Blueforce software based on jointly developed test plans
- Report bugs with steps to reproduce and report to our Product Management team
- Ability to work in our Newburyport, MA headquarters up to 24 hours per week
Required Experience, Education, and Skills:
- We realize that many students do not have deep exposure to the information technology industry, but our ideal intern will show interest and aptitude – not necessarily mastery of specific concepts
- You are pursuing a college-level degree in an engineering or computer science discipline
- You have good communication skills that enable you to converse easily with everyone from end-users to C-level executives
- You have a basic understanding of mobile compute devices (i.e., Android, iOS), tablets, Windows PC’s, and HTML5 browsers
- You have a strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment