Are you looking for a Marketing internship this summer?
Blueforce is looking for a motivated marketer to join our team this summer in Newburyport, Massachusetts.
As a Marketing Intern, you will be part of the team responsible for the positioning, messaging, and Go-to-Market of Blueforce’s mobile Edge IoT platform. You will develop and deliver data-based marketing campaigns to enhance our customer expansion and retention that are aligned to our customer journey.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to learn and explore how real startup marketing teams function. This is a unique opportunity for a driven, and detail-oriented student who wants to gain skills essential to becoming a master marketeer.
- Drive customer-focused marketing campaigns to drive engagement and support Blueforce’s retention and upsell initiatives
- Own segmentation of the customer install base driving understanding of what ideal customer growth looks like across Blueforce’s product portfolio
- Develop and manage customer journey communications
- Ability to work in our Newburyport, MA headquarters up to 24 hours per week
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Graduate degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, Software Development, Engineering, or similar fields
- General knowledge of marketing strategies, tactics, and tools
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with G Suite and/or Microsoft Office 365
- Very organized with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Collaborative self-starter who wants to dive right in
- You have a strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment